Japanese

KATO Mikiro kato
Mon Dec 21 15:26:48 EST 1998

I wonder why most people who think that they are cinephiles of  Japanese
movies do not use Japanese here in KineJapan.  It would be quite natural
that whoever really loves Japanese movies tries to learn Japanese.  Why
don't they practice it here in KineJapan, before complaining about how few
Japanese members are on the list?  That would make it much easier for
possible Japanese members to participate in KineJapan.  Those who really
want it will be able to get a Japanese browser.

PS
I know that English is the most convenient language to communicate on the
mailing list.  But still if you really and seriously want to discuss
Japanese movies with more Japanese participants, sometimes you need to do
it in Japanese.