Mizoguchi's long take

Antonio Santos santosa
Tue Jan 27 02:54:33 EST 1998

Well, I would say that Genroku Chushingura will provide you with dozens
of good examples, from its opening sequence.
Another wonderful film, developed along architectonic spaces, is Zangiku
monogatari. Or Saikaku ichidai onna. You will find bright examples of the
use of space in most of Mizoguchi?s films; but for your topic I would
select those three.
Good luck,
Antonio Santos