East Asian Film Club

Alan Kita alkita
Mon Sep 28 20:42:42 EDT 1998

You know...from my experiences, unless something changes, the Japanese
film companies are not interested in having their old films shown,
period.

I know we've gone through this thread before, but in trying to help
people show Kurosawa films, for example, there really is no need to go
on.  I hope I'm not presenting too much of a pessimistic view, but I
think perhaps it is better if the world forgets about japanese films all
together.

Which would happen if japanese film distributing companies continue
their archaic ways.

Alan