East Asian Film Club

moshi moshi crsg at alcor.concordia.ca
Mon Sep 28 19:20:31 EDT 1998

Hello all.

I recently joined the East Asian Studies club of our university and, faced
with a budget only allowing us to present rented videos as far as film
screenings go, I was wondering if there existed some special
program or organization to facilitate the screenings of Japanese movies. I
would love to organize the presentation of independent films but even then
the costs must be too much for us to bear (we have an annual budget of
600$can).

If anyone have any tips on how we could manage, keeping in mind we would
probably have room, projector and projectionist for free, I would greatly
appreciate!

Thanks,
Olivier Petitpas
McGill University