Contemporary Japanese Film

Mark Schilling schill
Mon Dec 13 01:51:43 EST 1999

I've been getting queries from list members regarding my new book,
Contemporary Japanese Film, so I thought I'd make a general announcement:
it is now available from the bigger on-line bookstores (Amazon, Barnes &
Noble, Borders), as well as a few made of bricks and mortar (none in Japan
yet, I'm afraid -- I'm still waiting to get my copies from the publisher).

The publisher is Weatherhill, but their website directs visitors elsewhere
for orders.

I will sign copies on request, as long as you pay postage!

Mark Schilling (schill at gol.com)