Scripts

Lori Hitchcock lohitchc
Tue Jan 26 09:49:26 EST 1999

If you are in the Kansai area, have you tried the top floor of Asahiya
Bookstore at Umeda (upstairs from Higashi Umeda subway station)?  They
keep back copies of "Scenario" magazine that may
have what you're looking for (for example, the Aug. 96 edition had the
script of "Kids Return," and I bought it in mid 97 there). In
addition, they tend to keep film/drama novelizations and scripts fairly up
to date.

Lori Hitchcock