Scripts

John Dougill dougill at mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp
Mon Jan 25 21:57:15 EST 1999

I've been to my local Maruzen store here in Kyoto, and the only film or
drama script they had was last autumn's big tv hit 'Nemureru Mori' (A
Sleeping forest).  For 'Shall We Dance?' they only had the novelised
version of the film.

I've got information now that the scripts of 'Unagi' and 'Shall We Dance?'
are available in something called Nenkan Daihyou Shenario Shuu (Unagi in 97
nen ban and Shall We Dance?  in 96 nen kan).  Not sure how to order these
yet.....

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the script for the ever popular
dorama'Long Vacation'?

Regards
John Dougill
Kyoto