TV show/KING OF THE MOUNTAIN

TKBowman@aol.com TKBowman
Wed Jan 27 08:11:37 EST 1999

> I hope someone on the list could help me with a question regarding
> Japanese TV "variety show".  Does anyone know what the program
> described below was and which network showed it?  It might have
> been "Fu-un Takeshi-jo", but I am not sure.  Any tip will be most
> appreciated!

There is a Japanese game show called "Takeshi's Castle" playing this Thursday
night on the Australian cable channel ARENA. From the brief description listed
on the channel's website ("contestants must climb a wall while giant boulders
roll down at them") it sounds like it may indeed be the same show. I would
also be interested in more information on this show.

Todd
tkbowman at aol.com