Satchi

Eija Margit Niskanen eija
Tue Jul 20 21:15:42 EDT 1999

I think it  was also primaraly set as a "war between women", since for a
couple of months the programs were always titled as Satchi vs. Mitchi
(Channel 4 morning show) , their photos side by side, underlying the
"common knowledge"  that women always fight with other women. Since the
media, I guess, could not get enough out of this war angle in the long run
( as I have understood, Satchi has refused to discuss the matter with the
press -am I right?), the media  turned to other people and issues in order
to keep the show running. I guess it has been going on for 3 months now....

eija