accommodation

Almir Almas alalmas
Fri Jul 2 07:38:26 EDT 1999

Dear List,

If anybody lost my message posted last month, I will repeat it.

I'm from Brazil. I'm director, producer and teaching film to Publicity
course at Paulista University (Sao Paulo).
>From next september, I will be in Japan for 4 months taking a
post-graduate fellowship received from The Japan Foundation.
So, by private way, my wife and my daughter are planning to stay a few
months there. I will stay in Osaka and We would appreciate any
suggestion regarding renting or subleasing an apartment or other kind of
accommodation in Osaka area (or in Tokyo area), from october to
december.

If anyone can help with information or contacts, I will be so grateful.

Thank in advance.

Almir Almas