Terayama Shuji's films

M.Flutsch M.Flutsch at utas.edu.au
Mon Mar 22 23:07:24 EST 1999

I have just rejoined the list, having taken on the teaching of a unit in
Japanese film as part of our Asian Studies major.
I have a graduate student who proposes to study Terayama Shuji's films ie
the ones he scripted and directed himself. Somehow I have acquired the idea
that Terayama Shuji only scripted and directed two films, Saraba Hakobune
and Denen ni Shisu. I wonder if someone would be prepared to enlighten me
on that. I would also be most grateful  for bibliographic advice (in
Japanese and English) from anyone studying Terayama's films.
Maria Flutsch
School of Asian Languages and Studies
University of Tasmania
GPO Box 252-91