Terayama Shuji's films

Michael Raine michael-raine
Tue Mar 23 02:40:37 EST 1999

Terayama-scripted and directed films include at least Sho o sute yo machi
ni deyo and Bokusa. But why restrict your student to just these films?
Terayama's scripts for Shinoda Masahiro's first films are also well worth
studying. What, by the way, do people regard as the best book on Terayama?
I"m particularly interested in something that would cover his early
involvement in the film industry. Why/how he ended up writing scripts at
Shochiku, for example.

Michael