Kinema Club Workshop: J. Murphy paper

Abe-Nornes amnornes
Tue Mar 9 16:03:44 EST 1999

The paper by Joseph Murphy (U of Florida), "Is There a Discipline Called
Japanese Cinema Studies?" is now online at Kinema Club
(http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Workshop.html).

As other posts have reminded everyone, these are drafts and not for
citation. They are meant to be read beforehand for everyone coming to Ann
Arbor, and are also a way of letting those unable to attend to participate
virtually.

In other news, our respodants will be Joanne Izbicki and Ted Fowler. This
week, we should have a schedule lined up and we'll post it to KineJapan.

A. M. Nornes & Mitsuhiro Yoshimoto