Terayama Shuji

Michael Dancsok dunchoke
Tue Nov 30 02:08:54 EST 1999

Dear people:

I am seeking information about the film director Terayama Shuji. I found
quite a bit of information in Japanese about his work as a filmmaker and one
of the founding members of Black Tent Theatre, including a biography
broadcast on Fuji TV (?). I also have been given references to articles
written in the seventies about his work. I am hoping that someone on this
list can direct me to more recent sources in English or French. I am
wondering if there has been any new readings about his contribution to
independent filmmaking in Japan from a European or North American
perspective.

Thank you in advance
Michael Dancsok