Reviews

Mark Schilling schill at gol.com
Thu Sep 23 06:54:54 EDT 1999

John Doughill asked regular reviewers on the list to post their reviews of
recent Japanese films. I have done so occasionally, but have hesitated to
post weekly because:

1) The reviews are, at 800 to 1,000 words, long to send as e-mail messages
-- I'm afraid that some list members might object to the waste of
bandwidth!

2) It might look as though I were trying to upstage our gracious and
erudite list owner! Perhaps I've been in Japan too long?

Anyway, if there is enough demand, I will consider posting reviews more
frequently. Otherwise, enryo shimasu. Another idea, which would save
everyone from more clutter in their mailboxes, would be for list members to
post reviews to the main KineJapan site. But this would involve more work
for the already over-worked folks who keep this site going. Again, enryo
shimasu.

Mark Schilling (schill at gol.com)