Reviews

John Dougill dougill
Fri Sep 24 21:41:05 EDT 1999

Mark Schilling is apparently holding back because of modesty and good
manners: "The reviews are, at 800 to 1,000 words, long to send as e-mail
messages
-- I'm afraid that some list members might object to the waste of
bandwidth!"

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would dearly love him to go ahead and
post his reviews - others have already indicated similar feelings. And as
pointed out earlier, if it's marked Review, then people can skip it if they
so desire. Similarly with a regular reference and link to an alternate
website if he chooses to go down that route.

Onnegaishimasu, please post those reviews......

John Dougill
Kyoto