Re:re: Reviews

AbeNornes at aol.com AbeNornes at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 23:22:36 EDT 1999

like for the time being. The reviews section will be broadly divied into
three sections, one is for Aaron's reviews. Another is whatever I was able to
pick up during a few web surfing sessions, although is terribly incomplete.
And Mark has agreed to start putting up his reviews in a third section.

I would love help in doing this, and if someone wanted to contribute to the
task, the html for these sections is quite simple.

It appears that the new version of KC will be up and running in the next
week. We have had to rely on the good graces of Maureen Donovan for help, and
she has been terribly busy with the new semester and her always incredibly
schedule!

Markus