AW: Viennale 99, Vienna International Film festival

Jürgen Fichtinger yubitsume
Wed Sep 15 05:46:43 EDT 1999

Hi Norbert,

Roland already listed the Japanese movies (and much more information:)),
which will be shown at the Viennale , as far as I know- there also will be
lots of Hollywood stuff, like Cronenbergs
Existence, Blair Witch project and things like that - as soon as I know more
- I ll let you know - by the way - the official homepage can be found at:

http://www.viennale.or.at/

but unfortunately it isnt very informative yet :)

greetings to all,

j?rgen