Hello

David Mogendorff u01dmjm
Wed Sep 29 12:58:30 EDT 1999

Hello, I am a new subscriber to your mailing list, and as
such I thought I would respond to your request that I
introduce myself.  My name is David Mogendorff, I am 21
years old, and I am in my final year at Aberdeen
University, Scotland, studying Master of Arts in Cultural
History.  It appears that a large part of my course this
year is focused on cinema from around the world.  However,
in the last few years I have found myself becoming more and
more interested in the culture of Japan so therefore I
think I will concentrate my efforts on Japanese film.  I
have previous knowledge of European (and of course
Holywood) cinema, but as yet am a complete ignoramus when
it comes to Japanese film.  Therefore I would like to thank
you in advance for whatever help you might put my way. . .

Spreading Lurrve around the world it's. . .

m       m
mm     mm                 ggggg    zzzzzzzzz
m m   m m                g     g         zz
m  m m  m  oooo   oooo   g              zz
m   m   m o    o o    o  g             zz
m       m o    o o    o  g   gggg     zz
m       m  oooo   oooo   g     g     zz    z
m       m                 gggggg   zzzzzzzzz
u01dmjm at abdn.ac.uk