self-introduction

Tim van Spaendonck tim.vanspaendonck
Wed Sep 29 09:37:58 EDT 1999

Hello everyone,

Following David Mogendorff's examply, let me introduce myself briefly. My
name is Tim van Spaendonck, I am 23 years old and in my final year at the
University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, where I study economics. I spent
5 months in Tokyo this year on an exchange program, and developed a keen
interest in Japanese culture and especially Japanese film. To further my
understanding of Japanese film (sometimes I have the feeling I am missing
out on something while watching), I decided to subscribe to this mailing
list. I hope to contribute something myself from time to time. Talk to you
soon,

Tim van Spaendonck