Film Journal Tables of Contents web site

Ellen Hammond ellen-hammond
Thu Jan 13 10:29:43 EST 2000

The web site for viewing scans of Japanese film journal tables of contents
is up and running again.  Thanks to the efforts of Michael Raine (for
re-design), Chiba Toru (for scans and editing), and Aaron Gerow (for timely
suggestions) the site is available again at the following URL:

	http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/eac/TOC/index.htm

The journals we plan to scan on an ongoing basis are:
	Kinema Junpo
	Eizogaku
	Iconics
	Eiga geijutsu
	Shinario

The subscriptions to some of these have had to be reinstated but scans will
be added to the site as they start to arrive.  In addition, scans from back
issues of Eigagaku and Eiga kagaku kenkyu are available on the site.  We
are still redoing the indexes to provide more detailed information about
each issue (volume numbering, precise date, etc.); this should assist those
who want to obtain copies of articles via interlibrary loan.

Links to our pages will also be able through the Kinema Club web site.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Ellen H. Hammond
Japanese Studies Librarian
University of Iowa