Perfect Blue dvd

C. Jacqui Chen jacqui_chen
Tue Jan 18 09:52:53 EST 2000

Jasper Sharp wrote:
> 		Well, we still haven't had Mononoke over in Europe
> at all, > but over here Perfect Blue is put out by Manga Entertainment,
and

Mononoke is currently showing in French theatres, in both dub and
subtitled
formats, to huge success. According to fans who have seen the dub
version,
the French voices rival Japanese ones (although the mother wolf
Moro has a higher pitched voice.) Mon Voisin Totoro was showned
there quite recently as well, in December.

Jacqui Chen

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.