OZU's FILMS

J Rand axis
Sun Jun 18 18:03:20 EDT 2000

Does anyone know how I might get sight of film reviews of Ozu;s films in Japan - either at the time of their release or at a later time (other than trying to get someone to go and photocopy them from the National Film Centre in Tokyo).  I have several books/articles discussing the films etc but I would really like to be able to see how they were generally reviewed in Japan rather than theoretical discussions in order to have a comparison with the reviews here in Britain.

Janet