availability of soundtracks for Japanese cinema

Rochelle Wong rochellewong
Thu Jun 29 12:37:25 EDT 2000

Hi all,

As a soundtrack collector I always find it difficult to locate scores for
Japanese films (and foreign cinema for that matter). Contemporary Japanese
films are not too much of a problem. However, I would like to know if scores
for Mizoguchi, Naruse, and Ozu films exist. If so, where might such precious
items be purchased? One significant problem is that I am unfamiliar with
Japanese language (something I continue to work on) and would need links to
English sites.

Rochelle