Gonin / Tadashii Ishii question

Jasper Sharp j.sharp
Thu Mar 16 09:42:50 EST 2000

Another question from me:
?
I was just doing a bit of research on the film 'Gonin' and I noticed a
discepancy amongst my various sources.
This is: Thomas Weisser states that the director Takashi Ishii is the same
who gave us 'Nude No Yoru'? and one of the 'Angel Guts' series, where as
Mark Schilling states that the director who gave us the two 'Gonin' films is
Tadishi Ishii, a completely different director entirely. Any details on
either director would be grately appreciated.
?
Lurching off on a completely different tangent, does anyone here know
anything about a film called 'Kofun' aka 'Naked Pursuit' (1968, Toshio
Okuwaki)?? A friend of mine has it on his collectors list and aside from his
description that it is 'Hallucinatory, arty, not for everybody' I haven't
found anything written about it at all.
?
Thanks,
?
Jasper
?
?
?
?

Jasper Sharp

Hoekenrode 1?, 1102 BR? Amsterdam Z.O. , Netherlands

* phone : +31 (0)20 567 6730

* e-mail : j.sharp at publitec.vnu.com

?London Votes For Ken

http://www.livingstoneforlondon.org.uk/