Stella Dallas

Randy Man ranman at csf.edu
Tue Nov 7 12:36:42 EST 2000

I got a VHS tape of the silent STELLA DALLAS from Nostalgia Family Video
some years ago. They seen to be the only US video source. Neither Grapevine
nor Henwood has it, which means you've got to put up with Nostalgia's
typically horrible one-size-fits-all generic music score. Silent Goldwyns
are among the rarest of the rare. Perhaps someday Kino or Milestone could
help us out on this.
Write Nostalgia Family Video at P.O. Box 606, Baker City, Oregon 97814, USA.
R. Man