Self-Introduction

carolin dunkel carolin.dunkel at student.hu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 11 03:33:07 EDT 2000

As a new member I would like to introduce myself. My name is Carolin Dunkel, I am in Korean and Japanese Studies at Berlin/Germany. At the moment I am working on the Japanese Colonialization of Korea reflected in film, like in Im Kwôn-t`aek`s "Genealogy" (in Japanese: Zokufu) from 1978. The film was screened  several times at Korean Film Festivals in Tokyo, but I wonder wether there is a Japanese video version available. That`s it.
I am looking forward to the discussions.

Carolin Dunkel.