No subject

Bill Thompson siswt at CUVMC.AIS.COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Apr 23 11:28:13 EDT 2001

Subject:      Re: Susumi Hani information
To:           KineJapan <KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>

The version of Nanami (Inferno of First Love) which was most
frequently distributed non-theatrically in the US (via the
grey route) was quite badly cut --- at least 20 minutes were
missing --- much to the its detriment.  The video version
may be cut as well.

New Yorker Films distributes A Full Life both theatrically and
non-theatrically in the US, but has not released that title
on video.

Bill