Hiroki Ryuichi data wanted 2

Roland Domenig roland.domenig at univie.ac.at
Fri Aug 3 15:31:26 EDT 2001

In addition to the films Stephen listed Hiroki directed the following films:

1984    Hakuchu joshi kosei o hanasu
1985    Bokura no shunkan
(1985   Yarinko Chie - Ichijiku shinryoshitsu)
1986    Romanko kurabu - Etchi ga ippai
1986    Tocho mania - Friday no onna
1988    Seinetsujo
(1988   Kikuchi Eri - Kyonyuzeme)

as well as 3 filme for the video market:

1992   Tenkaundo (Video)
1997   Yaroinu nihiki no neko ippiki (Video)
1999   Hareta hi ni wa ... (Video)

Hiroki also directed several S/M-films for the Nikkatsu Roman X Series under
the pseudonym Ijuin Go. Since the pseudonym Ijuin Go was also used by other
directors (like Ishikawa Hitoshi) it is not clear which of the films were
made by Hiroki.

As for the titles of pink eiga there are in fact often 3 titles: a working
title, a theatrical release title, and a video title.
Tajiri Yuji's film that was recently shown in Pesaro, for instance, had
'Fuwafuwa beddo no ue ni' as working title  (hence the English title
Rustling in Bed), 'OL no rabu jusu' as release title and 'Hataraku oneesama.
Aftaa 5 wa gaman dekinai' as title of the video release.

Some films are re-releases under a different title several years after their
first release. Then you have a fourth title. This can make matters quite
complicated.

Roland Domenig
Institute of East Asian Studies
Vienna University