Japanese pop band movies

Tom Mes china_crisis at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:18:00 EDT 2001

Thanks for alll the replies so far. Please keep them coming if anybody knows
any others, preferably anything made before the 90s, since I'm not sure I've
found what I'm looking for yet.

Pete, the Guitar Wolf movie WILD ZERO is available on Japanese region 2 DVD
(with English subtitles!) and can be ordered at CD Japan. Here, to be exact:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KIBF-47

It's thoroughly deranged, as one might expect, and sees the garage rockers
fighting zombies and UFOs. Not exactly cinema's greatest work of art, but it
is fun. Expect a full review at Midnight Eye in the coming weeks.

Tom
Midnight Eye
http://www.midnighteye.com