Looking for material about Kurosawa Kiyoshi

Don Brown the8thsamurai at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:24:33 EST 2001

>I'm beginning my graduation thesis about Kurosawa Kiyoshi and I'm
>looking for materials about him, it doesn't matter if in Japanese,
>English, Italian or French (maybe also in Spanish it could be
>good...)

Personal plug warning: I'm building a section in my homepage on Kurosawa
Kiyoshi and Ishii Sogo, and have so far put up filmographies and a
selection of magazine articles, including the hard-to-find Asahi Graph
feature on Kurosawa.  It's all in Japanese so far, but an English
translation is in the works.  Feel free to take a look.
http://www.geocities.com/the8thsamurai/cinema.htm

Don Brown
http://www.geocities.com/the8thsamurai