Looking for material about Kurosawa Kiyoshi

Stephen Cremin asianfilmlibrary at mac.com
Wed Dec 19 22:35:18 EST 2001

Don, please spend the end of your days translating Japanese language
film articles for your website.  And watch out for the lawyers from Toho
for use of their logo.  For your Kurosawa Kiyoshi filmography, he also
played the librarian in Nagasaki Shun'ichi's THE ENCHANTMENT and appears
in Sasaki Hirohisa's new film, CHI O SU UCHU.

Stephen