Daiei Symposium

kiseko minaguchi kiko
Tue Dec 11 01:51:09 EST 2001

I did enjoy the first experience of the Meigaku film symposium,  though I
missed the "hahamono" speech. Was there a time table in the e-mailed notice?
I have some "youbou" from the audience's place. While Wakao's films were
screened, Ms Saitou sounded to be giving us some note about the individual
work's background, which was erased by the loud speaker. Secondly, I wish
Professor Yomota would allow the audience to share the communication with
the speaker and  the guest.
Overall, I think  Meigaku students should be very thankful and proud of
having such a meaningful opportunity to learn about the legacy of their
culture.  I'm looking forward to another symposium next year.
Minaguchi