Looking for material about Kurosawa Kiyoshi

Giacomo Calorio karisuma
Thu Dec 20 03:19:23 EST 2001

Thanks to everybody replied to my email, you've been really very kind
to me; I'm sure that all the informations you gave to me will be very
useful.

Thanks again

Giacomo Calorio

P.S.: I remember that some times ago someone (maybe Aaron Gerow),
talked about a cd-rom which contained an interview to Kurosawa. Could
you tell me where I can find it, please? thanks!