16mm projection quandary - HELP!

Don Brown the8thsamurai at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 01:41:28 EST 2001

OK, here's a tricky one for those of you in Japan.  I'm hoping some of you
may be able to help me out.
I have a film on rental for a movie screening I'm putting on through work.
The print is "vista" size, and my ancient projector is a 16mm Eiki SSL2H
with only a standard ratio lens.  What I need to know is, does anyone know
where I can get my hands on a vista lens for rental that will work with
this dinosaur, or perhaps a cheap alternative such as renting a more
up-to-date projector?  I'm located in Osaka, so a solution within Kansai
would be preferable.  Can anyone help?
Yoroshiku!
Don Brown