Ghost Dog/CTHD/Asian Invasion

A.M. Nornes amnornes
Wed Feb 14 02:42:02 EST 2001

Jacqui just sent the most interesting treatment of CTHD I've read so far!
I'll leave it below in case you missed it.

So does anyone have a sense for whether or not the same dynamic has occurred
in Japanese film, with yakuza mono, samurai, or whatever? What was the
response to Jarmisch's film? To Black Rain?

Markus