Kanesaka's Hop Scotch

Jim Beaver jumblejim at prodigy.net
Fri Jan 26 15:37:11 EST 2001

Hop Scotch, directed by Kanesaka Kenji, is listed among shorts available for
rental in the 1976 catalog of Audio Brandon rental films.  The text for the
catalog was written by Barbara Wolf, Lecturer in Japanese Film, University
of San Francisco.

Other shorts listed, for which I can find no release date or other
information, include:  Donald Richie's VOYEUR VIRTUOSO and WARGAMES,
Shimamura Tatsuo's FANTASY CITY, and Takabayashi Yoichi's VILLAGE SKIN.
Japanese titles are not listed for any of these in the catalog.  Any data
would be helpful.

Jim Beaver