Tsukamoto Shinya and distrobution

. m e . runawayslinky
Sun Jan 14 08:56:09 EST 2001

I founded and run a group called the Free Independet Film Organization
[FIFO] at my college [Eugene Lang College of New School University], and my
goal is to offer the student of my school free access to
international/independently produced cinema.

A film that I've been looking for lately is BULLET BALLET, a beautiful and
personal endeavor by Tsukamoto Shinya.

If anyone might know of where I might find the film to rent [we do have a
budget, although a small one] I would truely appreciate it [preferably a
location in New York City].  New Yorker Films and Anthology do not carry it.

Best and thanks,
Matthew...