Kiyoshi Kurosawa

Tom Mes china_crisis
Wed Jan 31 15:12:24 EST 2001

Hi Don,

Thanks for the compliments. Midnight Eye, which will deal exclusively with
Japanese cinema, has in fact not launched yet. However, it should be online
very soon as we're currently putting the finishing touches to the website.

We will of course post an announcement in Kinejapan the moment the site is
online.

Best,
Tom