Sakaguchi Hironobu request

Janine Hansen jhansen at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 13 09:40:09 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am looking for information (English and Japanese) on Sakaguchi
Hironobu, creator of the video game series Final Fantasy.

Sakaguchi is coming to Germany next week to promote his first motion
picture called "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" and I've been asked
to interpret at the press interviews. My search on the net turned up
mostly fan sites and merchandizing stuff so I thought I'd better ask the
more knowledgeable of you for your advice.

He'll be accompanied by his producer Aida Jun. I'd also be glad about
any information on Aida-san.

Many thanks,
Janine