Sakaguchi Hironobu request

Livia Monnet monnetr
Wed Jun 13 14:59:56 EDT 2001

Rather long article on the movie Final Fantasy in the latest issue of Sight
and Sound,I think it is the issue with the picture of Nicole Kidman in
Moulin Rouge on the cover (June 2001).At 13:40 01-06-13 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am looking for information (English and Japanese) on Sakaguchi
>Hironobu, creator of the video game series Final Fantasy.
>
>Sakaguchi is coming to Germany next week to promote his first motion
>picture called "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" and I've been asked
>to interpret at the press interviews. My search on the net turned up
>mostly fan sites and merchandizing stuff so I thought I'd better ask the
>more knowledgeable of you for your advice.
>
>He'll be accompanied by his producer Aida Jun. I'd also be glad about
>any information on Aida-san.
>
>Many thanks,
>Janine

Livia Monnet,Professeure agr?g?e/Associate Professor
Dept.de litt?rature compar?e/Dept.of Comparative Literature
Universit? de Montreal/University of Montreal
3150 Jean Brillant, Pav. Lionel-Groulx,8e ?t./8th floor,C-8116/8117
C.P. 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville
Montreal, QC, Canada
H3C 3J7

Phone (514) 343-6340