Pesaro Lineup

Roberta Novielli novielli
Thu Jun 21 04:45:42 EDT 2001

>I think there will at least be a couple of Japanese directors, but more
>importantly various Kinejapaners should be in attendance including Aaron and
>Roberta.

Other guests from Japan are Koreeda Hirokazu, Suwa Nobuhiro, Hara Masato,
Ichikawa Jun, Tomiyama Katsue (Image Forum), Amano Mayumi (Pia Film
Festival) and Okubo Ken. All of them have been invited to  take part to the
symposium, together with Prof. Dario Tomasi and me.

Roberta Novielli
Dipartimento di Studi sull'Asia Orientale
Universita' Ca' Foscari, Ca' Cappello, San Polo 2035
30125 VENEZIA (Italy)
tel. +39.041.52.85.801; fax  +39.041.52.42.397
e-mail: novielli at unive.it