Not Forgotten/Ishii Sogo's Boxman

Don Brown the8thsamurai at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:00:17 EST 2001

Seeing that both Robin and Tom mentioned "Shojo/An Adolescent" as one of
the worst films of the year, and having heard very little about it, I
decided to check out the website (http://www.shoujyo.com).  Yeesh, I'm glad
that noone caught me looking at it on the work computer.  I wish I'd
namechecked it in my last post.
 Changing the subject entirely, although not wanting to disrupt the
best/worst film thread, can anyone tell me about Ishii Sogo's next film,
"Boxman"?  It's briefly mentioned on Bun's J-movie fan homepage
http://www.nazuna.com/~bun/index.html), but I've been able to find any
information about it.  Is there any link between this film and the book of
the same name by Abe Kobo?
Don Brown