MIYASHITA JUNKO

Stephen Cremin asianfilmlibrary at mac.com
Tue Oct 2 22:34:46 EDT 2001

International sales of Nakamura Genji's KAMOME are handled by Argo Pictures
(Fax: +81 3 3584 6238).  International sales of Nishiori Yoshinari's WILL BE
THERE FOR YOU (Mamotte agetai!) are handled by Pony Canyon (Fax: +81 3 5521
8122).  Might be worthwhile approaching them for Miyashita's contact
details.  Presumably Argo produced former; There's Entertainment certainly
produced latter.  I don't think either have played any international
festivals yet.  More recently Miyashita was in Fukuhara Susumu's CLOSED WARD
which played the 2000 Montreal World Film Festival.  It was released in
Tokyo on 7 April 2001.  Sales for that are handled by Yee-Ha Films; contact
details should be in Montreal catalogue.  (Copyright year might be 1999.)

Stephen