about H STORY

Najib El-Khash elkhash
Wed Oct 3 14:54:45 EDT 2001

Dear Christofe and Robin,
Thanks a lot for the assistance.

Robin,
I am trying to get H Story to the Damascus International Film Festival (Nov.
3-10). If I succeed it would be great to receive your stuff.

Cheers,
Najib

From: "Robin Gatto" <robin at filmfestivals.com>
To: <KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: Re: about H STORY
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:49:54 +0200

Dear Najib

I think H STORY was first shown at the 2001 Cannes Festival
The audience reacted rather badly, and many journalists walked out of the
screening
I exerted myself to stay on until the end - I must admit I didn't like this
film very much
Later on during the festival, I had the great pleasure of meeting Nobuhiro
Suwa for an interview, and it turned out to be one of the most pleasant
interviews I did during Cannes
I hope I can publish this interview somewhere, possibly on Filmfestivals.com
if the film tours festivals
I am willing to share information with you, should you want to know about
what Suwa said

Regards,

Robin