Floating Clouds by Naruse

MileFilms@aol.com MileFilms
Mon Oct 22 11:57:54 EDT 2001

In a message dated 10/22/01 8:50:39 AM, richard.stevens4 at btopenworld.com
writes:

<<  has anybody seen it on this news group.  It intrigues me as I have never
seen it, but have heard great things about it?

I hope it will be available on DVD soon!

In the last sight and sound Poll in 1992, it got over ten mentions, which
put in the top 100 films of all time in the world's most important film poll

Richard >>

We had the theatrical rights to this for a while through Audie Bock's East
West Classics' company. Sadly, although you can still find copies of it
around on video, the rights to the film reverted to the Japanese producer and
it would be exorbitantly expensive to acquire and put out now.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640