Jakob/ (Terror/Horror)

Khash Najib najibjp
Fri Aug 30 14:53:03 EDT 2002

Jakob wrote:
> Sorry to contradict you Najib, but the production
> cycle for most Hollywood films are surely much
> longer than one year.

Thanks Jakob, I agree with you!
After reading Silvia's e-mail I checked a few sites of
this summer's hits to get a concrete idea on when should I
expect to see results in Hollywood of the current state of
affairs. And I checked Spider Man in particular, and
therefore I was very surprised that you included it as an
example in your message.
So I went to the site of the film again, and found out
that it started production in September 13...of 2000, not
2001 as I had misread.
Sorry! (blushing! :-)

 --- Jakob Abrahamsson <parabellum at telia.com> ?????
????