Tetsuo on DVD

Mathieu Saint-Pierre cteve at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:00:37 EST 2002

Tetsuo is only available in the States with a very "normal transfer quality"
but includes a somehow interesting american short on it. I own the Japanese
copy (which is $$$$$) but I've never seen this movie in such a nice quality,
it also includes trailer and 3 deleted scenes. Finally, there are french
editions which are comming out in France next month, 3 double packs, each
one includes 2 Tsukamoto films

1)Tetsuo/Tetsuo 2
2)Hiroku the goblin/Gemini
3)Tokyo Fist/Bullet Ballet

But no cheap edition out there? only VCD maybe.

Mathieu