DVD News

Michael E Kerpan Jr kerpan at attglobal.net
Fri Feb 1 19:21:42 EST 2002

Stephen Cremin wrote:

> [discussing a raft of new releases]
>
> Not sure how many of these you'd want to own at Japanese DVD prices.

I suspect that none of these are indispensable (to me, at least) (though
I rather enjoyed Adrenaline Drive).   ;~}

What I'm currently most interested in trying to find funds for is Eureka
and (perhaps) the new Shinozaki film ("Forgotten People" or something
like that).  I've seen lots of reports on the former (alas,  never made
it to the theater during its brief run), but almost nothing on the
latter (except for comments on the presence of a now rather aged Tomio
Aoki).  How easy would this film be to follow if it doesn't have subtitles?

Michael Kerpan