A Question about Kinugasa's "A Crazy Page"

Michael Fitzhenry michael.fitzhenry at artsit.usyd.edu.au
Wed Feb 6 16:42:26 EST 2002

Hello Warren,

In Japan you have to wait for it to be screened around the circuit, by a
festival or the film centre. However, if you want to watch a video there are
some members of this list who have a copy and are in Japan (they can identify
themselves to you). If you can get to Sydney Australia (that's where you are
now?) there is a video copy in the University of Sydney video library which
you can watch there (you don't have to be a student or staff memeber to do
that).

Michael Fitzhenry